The problem is that I can access any element from the iframe to the
parent iframe (even the tabs).
I can hide tabs div, I can show it, but when i call specific
properties on tabs element something goes wrong.

I made a simple test case explained here.

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/48a38949e6751e4a

Unfortunately none answered me. :(

Kind regards

Massimo