Hey list,

I'm looking for a way to let my application know when the body height
has changed to exceed the viewport height. There are quite a few
different methods which inject elements in the DOM dynamically, so I'm
not able to implement a check for changed body height in each and
every one of them.

The thing I'm trying to accomplish is making a message bar (which is
floating on top of the page, width scaled to the width of the
viewport) resize whenever a scrollbar appears. Is there an event that
triggers each time the DOM changes? I've been searching the docs and
this group, but can't seem to find anything like it (either that, or
my google-fu is sub-par).

Is there someone that has done something similar?

Regards,
Kim