Sorry Double Post... ignore this one and look at "Jquery 1.6rc6 Dialog Boxes
Internet Explorer Bugs"

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of KevinM2k
Sent: 19 February 2009 15:11
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] IE Problems

Hi,

I am using 1.6rc6, in firefox everything is absolutely great, but the
problems come in Internet Explorer (6 and 7)

Firstly the code i'm using to generate the dialog boxes is:

function openDialog(title,node,w,h) {

         $('#'+node).dialog({
                  width : w,
                  modal : true,
                  height : y,
                  title : title
         });

         $('#'+node).dialog('open');
}

In internet explorer however the height option seems to be totally
invalid, for example if I pass through a height of 300, it gets a
height of around 50, in almost all occasions it takes around 250 off
the height, can this be explained anywhere? If I use a height of auto,
it does show the form correctly however that is not how I want it to
be.

The shadow of the dialog box is also causing problems, in Firefox it
is all the way around the dialog and looks great (which by the way
doesn't expand with the dialog box if using auto for height), however
in Internet explorer the top left is in the correct position, but due
to padding property not making the box bigger as it does with firefox,
the shadow does not show all the way around but only on the left and
top edges of the dialog box.

One more issue in IE, is in the ui.theme.css the very top css property
(.ui-widget) has a font size of 1.1em, if I leave this font size in,
the dialog box doesn't show in IE, but does in firefox, if I take it
off or change font size to a % or px, it comes up (with all the issues
described above).

Any help on this would be great as its been causing my problems all
day.

Thanks

Kevin