I am trying to change the tooltip message based on user interaction,
but it doesn't look like the jquery tooltip plugin recognizes modified
titles. It seems like tooltip caches whatever is on the page during
the initial pageload, and I can't figure out how to refresh the
information. If I change a title after pageload, I have a weird effect
where the jquery tooltip displays the previous message, but the
browser also displays the updated title attribute in it's native title
display. Keep in mind I am not changing the title attribute while in a
hover state.

Is there an easy way to either refresh all tooltip messages, or just
single out one based on a jquery selector?