Hi,

Question 1 - Can jQuery support drawing items on a CANVAS?  I have a
project where I would like to have a web-based means of displaying a
simple topology diagram (image a simple UML diagram if you like).  The
ability to display it + ability to have right hand mean to trigger a
call to a "add_a_new_element" dialog for example.  If yes, any
suggestions re best place to start digging in?

Question 2 - Assuming the answer is yes to the above, would the jQuery
support provide cross-browser platform capability (I'm just not
personally sure how standard browser canvas usage is)

Thanks