Hey guys,

So here's my problem. I want to scan the whole page of the website.
I'm trying to locate 2 datas, then I will put each data into a
separate variable.

var listitem, thislist, itemname1, itemname2;
listitem = getElementsByClass('-list-item');
for(var i = 0; i < listitem.length; i++) {
        if(listitem[i].innerHTML.match(/Item Name:/)) {
                itemname1 = listitem[i];

When the for loop scanned the whole -list-item class, and if it find
the Item Name: string then it will put that to itemname1. However,
there's another Item Name: string in the website. So I need to put the
other one to itemname2.

I don't know how to do that. I'm pretty newbie boss! Please tell me
how to do that and I'll remember it forever!

Raymond