Hello
I know this isn't then general purpose for this list, but I've had a
lot of trouble finding someone fluent with jQuery.

By any chance, is there a good web UI developer out there with some
availability and jQuery fluency? I live in the Boston, MA area. You
don't have to live here, but I would give preference to anyone that
has the right skills and can meet face to face occasionally.

I'm rebuilding a 4 year old Internet radio web application which I
feel is a big chaotic and dated. I have the coding under control, but
my strong point is not drop-dead gorgeous UI design and creation. I
have access to a lot of broadcasters, listeners and data, so there is
plenty of space to get creative once all the primary objectives are
met.

The UI I'd like to build would have have similarities to these sites:

http://spotify.com (shots here http://spotify.en.softonic.com/images)
http://www.onellama.com/