I started working on a version that will work on any child elements. For example:

I'm not sure if the "any tag" change will make it into this rev, still haven't decided, but I'll keep thinking about a handler for <dl>'s. I can appreciate the need for it.

Thanks,
Jack

MauiMan2 wrote:
Yes, you've got the right idea.

I have the very rudimentary beginnings of my glossary here:

http://www.usmexfood.com/

And the code for it so far:

                                <h3>Glossary</h3>

                                <dl>
                                        <dt>Burrito</dt>
                                        <dd>A flour tortilla stuffed with
beans, meat, cheese and other
fillings and folded and wrapped compactly</dd>
                                        <dt>Haba&ntilde;ero</dt>
                                        <dd>A particularly spicy chili
pepper</dd>
                                </dl>