Thanks for guidance.

My JS code is as follows:
/****************************/
var zonelocationVal;

        jQuery('#zonelocation').each(function(){
                if(jQuery('#zonelocation').attr('checked') == 'checked'){
                        zonelocationVal = true;
                }
                else{
                        zonelocationVal = false;

Problem is that, if I select atleast one record,  even then
'zonelocationVal' is always false.

Can you guide me , how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance