On my website I want to use a module that uses the Java-Framework
"jquery", together with a plugin that uses the framework "mootools".
However I didn't got them to work. It seems to be due to a conflict
between namespace and equal functions in the js-files.

On several pages I read about using the compatibility mode of jquery
to resolve the problem. Unfortunately is the jquery. js of my module
compressed so that I can't see the '$' characters that are to be
replaced.

Can I use the compatibility mode anyway, is it possible to convert the
mootools libraries into jquery libraries or is there another solution?
Thanks in advance.