Hello,

Whenever I set the number of items that I want my carousel to scroll
through to any number (besides the default '3'), the carousel stops
working completely in IE and still displays only 3 items in Firefox
(though it still works).

<script src="/jquery-2009-01-28.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.jcarousel.pack.js"></
script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/_template/carousel/
jquery.jcarousel.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/_template/carousel/
skin.css" />

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
    jQuery('#carousel').jcarousel({
                visible: 8,
                scroll: 8,
</script>

As long as I remove the configuration options, the carousel works
fine. What gives? Am I missing a bracket or something somewhere? I
just want eight items to show instead of the standard three!

Thanks,

Ashley