That makes sense...

I guess I don't really need a repose from the server. I have verified
that they are accepting data and it's going into the database.

Can I just use the .ajaxForm() and to send the data use the
"beforeSubmit" display my thank you message and do a return false; to
not let it redirect?
or is there another place I can intercept it to not let it redirect...

Thanks for all great help again!