After deploying the Superfish Joomla extension which went smoothly, I
decided to activate the Supersubs feature as I wanted variable submenu
widths and for the submenu items not break into two lines. Also, I
don't currently have access the CSS and JS files so I can't manually
edit the values etc.

I couldn't get consistent behaviour between each menu item and also
across browsers. When it's activated, I get some submenus that have
long items that are wrapping onto two lines and others that have long
items that are noticeably shorter than the min width I specified.

Here's the site:
http://www.anarchychallenge.com/

Rollover each menu item from left to right and notice what happens for
Resources and Schedule. Any help much appreciated, this is a very nice
feature but it's not useable at the moment.

Cheers,

oobie