hi,

Well thats interesting because I had a look at your webpage and not
only did firefox not report the problem it was reporting on mine.
But also I ran a search and couln't find a call to jQuery.noConflict
(). Oh also i checked and I'm using exactly the same version of
JQuery and prototype as you are. So it's really not making any sense
to me at all! Unless some of the other files you included did
something?

The code I have in my head file is as follows:

<!-- <script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/js/
jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script> -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/js/
prototype-1.6.0.3.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/js/
jquery-1.3.2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/js/
ScriptLoader.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/js/
Bootstrap.js"></script>
<!-- [if IE 7]>
<link href="<?php echo $this->baseUrl; ?>/css/IE7.css" media="screen"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<![endif]-->
</head>

ScriptLoader and Bootstrap both have classes that use Prototype (for
the class declaration only) and use JQuery in the actual code.
The function pageLoaded() in the body tag calls code located at the
end of the Boostrap file.

Cheers,