First of all, sorry for my english, and thank you in advance.

I can't seem to dinamically load new sets of items in a jCarousel when
the user clicks on a series of tabs. I'm trying to do it by changing
the innerHTML depending on the tab clicked.

To do this I'd need to reload/reset the carousel completely but I
couldn't manage to do it.
The items' order seems to persist even changing the innerHTML of the
carousel and ***trying*** to reload it, which seems to be the problem
because I can't reload it without getting the same order/items in the
end.

Thank you

Alex