Hi Dave,
I'm using .NET 2.0.
And the web method is working fine with static parameters.
I could find a temporary solution of passing the JSON object as a
string and parsing the string into my .NET object using an open source
library Json.NET.
This way it works, but I'd be glad to avoid the 2 additional steps
that I have to carry out.

Regards,
Mahesh Dedhia.