Here's an example of how the code would look when you
link to the jQuery core file and different plug-ins:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
(This one is what I'm calling the core file...it's the main jQuery file.)

<script src="jquery.bgiframe.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.tooltip.min.js"></script>

You can place the files, such as the ones mentioned above,
"jquery-1.2.6.min.js", "jquery.bgiframe.js", and "jquery.tooltip.min.js"
in any folder you like.  But you have to change the path in the
"src" attribute to reference the folder that your js files are in.

The example <script... code above would be correct if your
.js scripts are in the same folder as the page you are referencing
them from.

If you place them in a folder on the same level as the folder holding
the document that's referencing them, say, in a folder named, "js", then
your "src" reference would look like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>

In other words, a path that is relative to the folder containing the
document referring to the js files.

Make sense?

hth,

Rick