Problem with the JavaScript is that you loose the css value after you're
redirected to whatever page.  You'd have to obviously have to either do some
if statements to check which .aspx page y ou went to or send the id of the
anchor over in a querystring then grab it in JavaScript to set it again once
you get to that page or else you loose the css that you set due to redirect
oviously.