Hello ...

First, apologies if this is effectively a double post, I didn't see my
initial message go through, but it might be google groups being bogged
down.  I'm trying to get tablesorter to work - it works AOK when I
look at examples online, but not when I'm driving it myself.  I'm
trying to stick as closely to the example file provided as possible,
and using tablesorter 2.0.3.  I've tried using both 1.2.6 and 1.3.1
but in both cases nothing happens, I just get the plain HTML table.
*Something* is going on, as if I don't load the tablesorter JS page I
get an error, and if I put an alert in the tablesorter function, that
gets triggered.  The code I'm currently using is below:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.3.1.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.tablesorter.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function()
    {
        $("#myTable").tablesorter();