myself, I would probably try and detect a mouseclick not on the "more" div, or when the more div is clicked, appends an trasparent overlay, above everything but the "more" div and when that is clicked, hide the more div and remove the overlay.

Riri wrote:
The Google interfaces usually shows a small arrow that one can click
to then display a div with some menu options in it. I like to create
something like that.

I have a none displayed div that'll then show when clicking on a link.
But I then need to hide it when some other part of the page is clicked
or a link in the actual div is clicked. How is this possible without
having a event on the document that fires all the time. Please give me
some examples.

There can then be multiple "show menu" arrow on the same page.

Thanks!