If I understand your problem correctly, you don't need JQuery for this,
you can just create rows dynamically on start.

JQuery is needed only when you need to change sorting in the middle, using
Ajax etc.
Tablesorter doesn't sort as you want, it sorts like "ORDER BY" query in SQL.

I recommend using Jquery Sortable (in JQuery-UI).

Rasit

--
M. Raşit ÖZDAŞ