Hi,
Thanks for that! I had the latest of jQuery, and the one plug in stops
working, while the other continued to work.
The one plug in worked with version (as downloaded from their example)
1.2.3, but the other one stopped working with this version.

HOWEVER, I have now fixed it by using v1.2.4, which both seem to work
with.

Thanks! =)