Hi All,

I am struggling with something very simple.

1. onclick event for li element is binded with mootools

2. I can easily trigger onclick via function with mootools like

$('lst4').fireEvent('click'); ///works fine

2. I cannot trigger onclick via jquery. I am trying

function test(){
//$('lst4').fireEvent('click'); ///works OK, calling mootools
$j('#lst4').trigger('click');  // does not work, returns no errors
}

I am using both mootools ans jquery. $j relates to jquery (var $j =
jQuery.noConflict();)

How can I trigger onclick for that element programmatically with
jquery?