The code works, but not as I need it to. If I remove the .html() and
append the clone to another element, I get an object, not the form. I
need the form. As Rick and another person the I spoke with mentioned,
a work around is to wrap the form with a div and select the div. That
way when I .clone() the div and get the .html(), the innerHTML
contains the form tag. I am not a huge fan of adding cruft to my HTML,
but it is time to accept the solution at hand and move on. Even if it
is not perfect.

Thanks everyone.