In firefox 3, jquery 1.3.2, requiredcallback does not seem to work. I
have the following:

$('form').validate({ element1: {required: function(element) { return
false; }}}), and element1 never gives the "this element is required"
error. All other validation rules are working, including some remotes
and some equalTos, so I know that the validation function is working.
I can switch the "required callback" with one that always returns
true, no dice. If I put in some console.logs in the required callback,
they log correctly. How do I get required: function() to work? I'm
obviously doing something wrong.

Thanks,

-Nate