Hi,

Just wondering if the following is possible using jQuery – if so,
would really appreciate your help:

1) I have a menu within a DIV that I would it to slide in when a user
hovers over a hot zone in the top left hand corner. Initially this hot
zone is invisible but as the user moves the mouse over that zone, a
button appears as well as the menu beneathe it. If they then move away
from the hotzone, both the button and menu disappears.

Is this possible with jQuery – if so, how can it be done?

2) In addition to hovering over an area in the top left hand corner
and the button and menu appearing, if the user clicks on the hotzone
area, I would like the menu to not disappear, i.e lock/pin in its
place and vice-versa – when the user clicks again on the hotzone, the
menu unlocks, allowing it to disappear, when the user moves away from
the hotzone.

Help on the above two parts with jQuery would be great.

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks.
tfat.