Have you tried the jQuery UI mailing list?
Why not create draggable and droppable at the same time?
The way I understand it, a draggable is created so it can be dropped on a droppable, so the two are linked and it makes sense to create them at the same time.
Or do you need to create hundreds of droppables for each draggable?
Some example code or a link to an example may help get some responses to your question, and would probably help me to answer your first question about the mouse position problem you are having.