Well, it is still leaking. Overnight iexplore.exe had grown from 30M
to 300M, so I guess that wasn't the problem.
Anyone else have a slightest clue?

And what's weird is that it's only IE that's leaking memory. It's
really tempting to just ditch IE, but unfortunately it still has a big
market share...