Alright so I'm trying to build a custom accordion type functionality and IE
is throwing me an error. Now it works fine in Firefox, Chrome and Safari, IE
is the only one that gives me an error.

An example of the functionality can bee seen at:
http://www.rememberwhencruisers.com/

My javascript can be found at :
http://www.rememberwhencruisers.com/js/site.js

And I'm using the google hosted jquery at:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3/jquery.js

Now IE keeps telling me "Invalid Argument" in the jquery library at line
4166 character 5, which is the following code.

fx.elem.style[ fx.prop ] = fx.now + fx.unit;

Is this a bug or is there something wrong with my code?