Hi guys,

First post, so take it easy on me.

I am basically trying to work off of an effect I found at
wallpaperscript.net.  I am specifically talking about the middle area
(General Description, Features and Benefits, etc).

Although I was able to take apart the code and apply it to my own site, I
still have a problem.  When I move to one of the tabs that has more
information than the height of the div, the height does not change.

Is there a way I can include some jquery slide effect along with the fade so
that the div automatically slides and becomes bigger according to the amount
of content?

If it helps, I posted some code below, which may be of particular interest
to you:

<script type="text/javascript">

  $("#slider_menu").idTabs(function(id,list,set){
    $("a",set).fadeTo("fast", 0)
    .filter("[...@href='"+id+"']",set).fadeTo("fast", 1);
    for(i in list)
    $(list[i]).hide();