Hey everyone,

Im kinda new with jQuery, so please have a bit patience with me for the
propably noobish question.

I'm having a few forms, on each form there are 2 options to go to the next
one, and on each of the 2 options, i need the validator to activate.

The first option is a normal button on the bottom, which if clicked activate
the validtor. The other option is through a button in a navigation bar in
the top of the screen. This is how one button in the current navigation bar
looks like:

<\a href="input_properties.aspx" runat="server"
onserverclick="btnNext_Click" ><\img src="btn_optioneel_inactive.gif"
id="btn_optioneel" class="active" /><\/a>

now it will go to btnnext_click but without the validator. I tried using
this:

<li><input type="image" src="btn_optioneel_inactive.gif" id="btn_optioneel"
style="width: 170px; height: 100px" class="btn_action" runat="server"
onserverclick="btnNext_Click"  /></li>

But the funny part is, in IE7, the button is not showed at all. in Firefox
it works as it should be though. Imo the easiest solution is someway i can
call the validator with the first option.

I hope it makes sense, and anyone got an idea.

Cheers,
Ivar