Hi, everyone.  I'm a happy jQuery user, and have been using Superfish
for drop-down menus in a Rails project I'm working on.  There are two
things I'd like to do with Superfish that I don't see in the
documentation, and before doing convoluted things (or switching to a
different plugin), I wanted to ask if these were possible:

(1) I have about five top-level menu options, one of which has four
second-level options.  I would sometimes like to redirect people to
the page such that one of the menus is already selected.  That is, if
my menu has top-level items A, B, C, D, and E, I would sometimes like
to issue a redirect that sends people not only to a page, but to have
menu item E open already.  I can do this with jQuery UI tabs by using
the URL's anchor text to select the current tab; is there a similar
facility for Superfish?  If not, can anyone suggest another
hierarchical menu package that will do this?

(2) I currently have all of the menu options loaded at once, each in
its own div.  Is there any way for Superfish to load menu-related divs
dynamically via an Ajax call to the server?  Again, jQuery UI tabs do
this, and it's a very handy thing to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reuven