From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jack Killpatrick
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:00 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: How to turn a bulleted list into a pseudo select box

Andy, can you explain what you're looking for in a different way? I've read
it a few times and am not sure what you're looking for.

Thx,
Jack

Andy Matthews wrote:

No one has input on this? I know I've seen it done somewhere, I just

can't remember where.

On Mar 10, 11:30 am, "Andy Matthews"  <mailto:amatth...@dealerskins.com>
<amatth...@dealerskins.com>

wrote:

I have a bulleted list that I'd like to convert into a pseudo select box.

The result would be appear to be a select box, but would merely expand the

list container and display the list within.

Does anyone have something like this?

Andy Matthews

Senior Web Developer

www.dealerskins.com

Total customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority! If you are not

completely satisfied with

the service I have provided, please let me know right away so I can correct

the problem,

or notify my manager Aaron West at aw...@dealerskins.com.

 winmail.dat

97KViewDownload