Hi
I submit data to a page and load content to a div by a ajax POST
request.
The response can contain new scripts to load and some which have been
already load by the main page load.  The browser does not sort out
already loaded/cachedscripts because jquery adds an additional flag to
the url which looks like '&_=1236778004669'. This is also the case if
I define "cache: true," parameter.

This is what my ajax function looks like:

        $.ajax({
                type: "POST",
                url: "SomeUrl",
                cache: true,
                data: postData,
                success: function(html,status){}
        });

The response from server to this is something like:

<script type="text/javascript" src="JSJQuery7i/jquery.js;></script>
Some Content SomeContent

With Firebug i can see that now an additional request is beeing
processed:
http://localhost/JSJQuery/jquery.js&_=1236778003896
Although the script has been already loaded/cached by the browser, but
of cource, not with the "&_=1236778003896" in the url.