Hi all

I've released jquery.scrollTo 1.4.1[1] and jquery.localScroll 1.2.7
[2].
Both contain some nice enhancements and a fair amount of small
features.

Both old and new versions are compatible with jQuery 1.2.x and 1.3.x.
jquery.scrollTo 1.4.1 implements synchronic animations by default (1.3
addition).

It also now works on quirks mode, I tested on all major browsers,
including Chrome, even for iframes. It is also now compatible with xml
+xhtml pages (testing is appreciated).

jquery.localScroll 1.2.7 improvements are specially focused on the
(problematic) 'hash' setting. You can now access and modify the
settings object after initialization.

[1]http://flesler.blogspot.com/2009/03/jqueryscrollto-141-
released.html
[2]http://flesler.blogspot.com/2009/03/jquerylocalscroll-127-
released.html

As always, I appreciate any feedback, testing and feature requests.
I'll hopefully have a new release for jquery.serialScroll soon.

Cheers
--
Ariel Flesler
http://flesler.blogspot.com