Hello,

I am trying to find a hook into the validator component and get the
current number of errors that still exist in the form as the user is
correcting initially invalid elements.  For example, $
("#myform").validate().form() is called and two required textbox
elements are left blank and reported as errors.  The user then types a
value into the first textbox and when this textbox loses focus I would
like to know that there is still a total of 1 remaining error in the
form.   My goal here is to update some UI elements when the total
remaining errors left in the form is 0.

Thanks
Craig