I have a page here, in which I use jQuery for dialog boxes:
http://www.cafcusa.org/2009-conference-registration/index-jquery.cfm

On the above page, scroll to the table that says Friday, Saturday and
Sunday in the left column with a bunch of radio buttons in columns on
the right.  Next to each radio button is a hyperlink.  Clicking on a
hyperlink is supposed to get a dialog box in the middle of the screen.

On IE6, Firefox 3, and Chrome 1, everything works fine.  But in Safari
3, when you click on a link that is supposed to bring up a dialog box,
it positions the dialog way lower down the page.  I think what is
happening is that Safari measures the complete height of the page, and
positions the dialog midway between the top and bottom.  What I wish
would happen is that it positions the dialog midway between the top
and bottom of the *screen* instead of the page.

Can anyone tell me what I could do to fix the problem?  It only occurs
on Safari 3.