Hello,

I have use ajax.load in the following function to load both a main
image and an image navigation bar on a single page. The fucntion works
in IE but not in FF or Chrome. I am not fluent enough (yet) with
javascript or firebug to figure out what is happening. The demo page
can be found at: http://hooker.dotnetnebraska.com/index.php/gallery

                /*
                 * Updates Photo Gallery
                 */
                function updateGallery() {
                        $(".galleryNavHA").click(function(event){
                                event.preventDefault();
                                var href = this.href;
                                var rel = this.rel;
                                //$(".galleryMainImg").fadeOut("slow");
                                $(".galleryMainImageDivCls").load(href);
                                //$(".galleryMainImg").fadeIn("slow");
                                $(".galleryNavDivCls").load(rel);
                                return false;

Any help getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

R Morgan