$("div#images_all a:has(img)").click(function()
{
 if($(this).data('added')) return false;

 $($(this).html()).appendTo("div#images_select").dblclick( function()
{ $(this).remove(); } );

 $(this).data('added', 1);

 return false;
});

I did not test this code, but it should work. Anyway the idea should
be clear