Hi master developers!

I have researched some JQuery autocomplete with some experiment tests.
No autocomplete plug-in can handle what I wanted to do. In a nutshell,
as an example, let's assume that a book could have multiple authors. I
have one input text box with a single author name. I press 'Add
Author' button to dynamically add new input text box which is done by
JQuery clone. While keeping autocomplete for first input textbox, I
wanted to duplicate autocomplete for second input as well. Does it
make sense?

I use input field with an array i.e. name="author[]". ID for each text
box would have suffix number like _0, _1, _2. Autocomplete should
recognize different ID, but it jumps to first text box.

Do you know any Autocomplete plugin that can bind to dynamically added
text boxes on the fly while handling multiple values of same fieldname
with separate text boxes?

I could show some code modification if needed.

Take a challenge, anyone?

Thanks,
Bob