Jack,

The only "issue" I can think of right now is that the current edit
isn't committed when a column gets resized/moved.  There is also the
"rerenderOnResize" option on a column definition that currently
triggers a complete rerender.  There's a lot of things I'd like to add
to it though.  The first item on my list is to add a simple datasource
and a Model/Controller to demonstrate how this all works together.