That's great! I didn't find any reference to this in the docs neither
in the demo page. On IRC I was told that no support for JSON was
available, sorry. You said there will be an autocomplete widget for
jquery-ui, may I ask you when? Sorry for my naive question but I'm
pretty new to all jquery framework.