Hey guys,

i am having trouble with the jquery-corner plugin.

To narrow down my problem i created a really simple example page:

CODE:

  <head>
    <script src="jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="jquery.corner.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    alert('yippie!');
    jQuery("#home_start_register_button input").corner();
    //]]>
    </script>
  </head>
  <form action="/registrations/start" method="post">
    <input type='submit' value='Register' />
  </form>

What i would have expected:

-> Display of the button with rounded corners

What happens instead:

-> the alert-box is shown
-> i can see that the corners of the button are rounded while my alert-
box is not closed, but after closing the alert-box the corners return
to their old, not-rounded layout

Further information:

- No errors are shown in the javascript error console
- i also tried to put the js-call in the head-section within a
document.ready-block like this:

    <script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
      alert('foo');
      jQuery("#home_start_register_button input").corner('bevel');
    });
    //]]>
    </script>
-> no effect, i.e. the corners of the button are rounded while my
alert-box is not closed, but after closing the alert-box they return
to their old, not-rounded layout
- i use FF3 and jquery v1.3.2 and jquery-corners 1.95 (so only the
latest versions)

Any ideas on this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....