Hello,

I have been trying JQuery's Bassistance Accordion and a few others but
until now I wasn't able to make it work with a form ...

For example, consider the following form structure:

<form action="Create/Account">
  <fieldset id="f1">
    <ul id="f1Content">
      <li>Name: ...</li>
      <li>City: ...</li>
    </ul>
  </fieldset>
  <fieldset id="f2">
    <ul id="f2Content">
      <li>Email: ...</li>
      <li>Phone: ...</li>
    </ul>
  </fieldset>
</form>

I would like to show/hide each fieldset content (ul, div, etc. In this
case I am using ul) when the legend is clicked.
I inserted an anchor inside the legend … it seemed correct to do this
in terms of markup.

How can I use similar code with accordion plugin?

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Miguel