Hi,

I'm using jQuery on a site that I'm working on and everything works as it
should - except in Internet Explorer 7 (and previous versions, but the site
doesn't support them). Fading content on the site simply won't show up in
this browser. Take a look at http://dev.staffanestberg.com/fromsweden/
either in Safari or Firefox, then in IE7 and you'll see what I mean. I'm
currently using the built-in effect FadeTo for fading the content, but I've
also tried creating custom effects as well as using both Show/Hide, Animate
and FadeUp/FadeDown.
I'm using SWFaddress on this site which might cause a conflict with jQuery,
but wouldn't that show up in other browsers as well? What am I missing here?

-Staffan