Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with the document ready and IE7. I'm workin atm
on a jboss portal with some jsr168 portlets. My problem is, that some
of my portlets have a lot form elements (inputs, selects). If I
request the page the first thing which IE7 displays is the site
without any executed script (which is correct behaviour, because
document isn't ready :)). But that doesn't look nice for the user, he
first sees everything on the site and after a second or two some divs,
elements disappears (magic.).

FF2 and FF3 are showing page after really everything is loaded. Is
there anyway to achieve this behaviour for IE7?

I started to switch the most select boxes (which are really big) to
flexboxes (aka suggest boxes). this will reduce the site loading - I
guess.

Maybe one of you has faced such a problem and could share some of his
opinions. Any help would be appreciated.

thx for reading, regards.

asrijaal