Hello, I was just adding a dropdown menu to my site using droppy.

http://plugins.jquery.com/project/droppy

And I also use google jdev with google.load('jquery',...).

Droppy requires a bit of code to initialize the dropdown:

        $(document).ready(function() {
          $('#nav').droppy();
        });

Now where should that code go when I'm using google.load() ... this is
the solution I came up with:

    <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
        google.load("jquery", "1.3.1");
    </script>
    <script src="/media/js/jquery.droppy.js" type="text/javascript"></
script>
    <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(function() {
          $('#nav').droppy();
        });
    </script>

Is this perfectly normal?  Seems like since I'm doing google.load() I
should have a callback or something.

Just wondering ... thanks!

--
Milan