I'm having a headache because I'm trying to make an on-line test.
The graphics department wanted to make it all flash, but I said jQuery
would do the trick, so please help me prove them wrong.

I have a question, with six options, represented as six draggables.
I expect three answers, represented as three droppables.

The user is supposed to drag three draggables into the three
droppables, and then click a button to check answers.

What I want is for the draggable to be placed in the middle of the
droppable when dropped.

I also want the draggable to return to its original position when (if)
another draggable is dropped in the same droppable. It'd also be nice
if I could drop the draggable outside the droppables and have it
returned to its original position.

I also need to know which draggables are currently dropped, so I can
check if the answer is correct. That's not a problem yet, but I'm
afraid it will be.