Hello Everyone,

I've created a PHP framework that integrates well with the jQuery
library.

The framework is called Raxan Framework which includes a Programmable
Document Interface (PDI) extension. PDI is an Open Source PHP
application framework that's design to take advantage of modern web
application technologies.

Main features includes:

* Light Weight Framework
* Multilingual Support - Internationalization and Localization
* Server-side HTML DOM Traversing and Manipulation
* Client - Server Event Binding
* Data Sanitization
* PDO data access support
* Object Oriented Design
* Integrated Ajax Support
* Ajax File upload
* Logging and Debugging API
* Chainable API
* Built-in CSRF and XSS protection
* Open Architecture - Uses standard CSS, HTML, JavaScript and PHP to
deliver an integrated solution for building today's rich web 2.0
applications.

I hope you too will find this framework useful and make it a part of
you web development tool kit.

Here's the link to the web site: http://raxanpdi.com/

__
Raymond Irving