I tried upgrading from 1.2.6 to 1.3.2 today and ran into all kinds of
issues with selectors.   I can't reproduce this with a simple page
yet.  (Only with our complex production app of course.)

Essentially, a page with three input type="text" elements with
class="some_class"  only returns the first element when I issue $
(".some_class").

My best attempt to debug this in Firebug took me to the method
makeArray(array, results)

jquery-1.3.2.js#2058
<code>
var makeArray = function(array, results) {
        array = Array.prototype.slice.call( array );
        if ( results ) {
                results.push.apply( results, array );
                return results;
        }
        return array;
};
</code>

The values passed in are:
array: [input#user_name.some_class Name, input#user_email.some_class
Email, input#user_phone.some_class Phone]
results: [ length=0 prevObject=[1] context=document]

array[0].className = "some_class"
array[1].className = "some_class"
array[2].className = "input_numeric some_class"

And the return is:
[input#potential_investor_name.std_text_hint_input Name length=1
prevObject=[1] context=document]

results.length = 1
results[0] = input#user_name.some_class Name

This has me completely stumped.  Any help appreciated.